Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-10-15 Origin:Site
In the process of production and processing, in order to ensure the full use of the blow molding machine, the working process of the bottle blowing machine must be fully understood. Let's take a look next.
What is the working process of the blow molding machine?
Operating specifications during work.
The processing technology is mainly divided into one-step method and two-step method. Compared with the molding process of one-step and two-step blow molding machines, the two-step method is more suitable for centralized production of preforms and dispersed blown bottles. The blowing process of the bottle blowing machine is divided into two parts. One is preheating, and the other is blow molding. The specific workflow can be divided into six steps.
The blowing process of the bottle blowing machine mainly has 6 steps:
1) First, put the heated plastic embryo into the mold. The preform is irradiated by an infrared high-temperature lamp to heat and soften the body part of the preform. Note that the mouth of the preform does not need to be heated to prevent deformation. Therefore, a certain cooling device is required to cool it. Then it can be placed in the mold.
2) Use the clamping cylinder to tighten the mold.
3) Use high pressure or mechanical structure to lock the prototype.
4) Medium and high pressure pre-blowing, while stretching the cylinder action to expand the blank.
5) High-pressure blowing, the preform is shaped according to the mold, and the pressure is kept for a certain time.
6) Release the high pressure in the formed bottle, and remove the bottle after resetting the cylinder.
Before starting each shift, lubricating oil must be added to each movable part once. The swing arm can be added once every 3-4 days. The large chain and small chain of the heating machine can be used once a month. Always check whether the reducer of the main engine and the reducer of the heating machine are short of oil.
Before production, check whether the moving parts are firm, whether the screws are loose or fall off, especially in places with strong impact, whether the belt drive part is abnormal.
Check whether the high-pressure gas source, low-pressure gas source, power source, and water source are normal.
Check whether each emergency stop switch, safety door switch, and protection device detection switch are normal.
Check whether the pneumatic components are leaking and whether their movements are sensitive.
Check whether the triplet is leaking abnormally, whether it is blocked, and whether the water cup is too full.
The inspection results of all related equipment assembly must meet the production and safety requirements to ensure that the equipment is in the best working condition. For more about the workflow and related precautions of the bottle blowing machine, we have professional people who can help you, so we hope that we can provide you with the best help when you need it.